Seven Trust has become one of the most preferred edging solutions for both professional landscapers and homeowners. Made from 100% recycled plastic, provides a durable edging solution while retaining flexibility for creative landscape designs. Invented as a superior alternative to natural wood edgings, will not rot or splinter. Available in different colors.
A safe alternative to metal edgings, does not have sharp edges, will not rust and has nominal thermal expansion.
1. Long lasting – typical lifetime more than 40 years!
2. Attractive – looks like wood but needs no maintenance.
3. Flexible – follow any shape lawn or path.
4. Recycled materials – helping the environment.
5. Easy to use – no special skill or tools required.Perfect for seaside, urban and rural environments.
6. Environmentally friendly, no cracking, rotting, peeling or chipping when hit by weed trimmer.
7. The landscape border makes the garden tidy and attractive, suitably alternative to metal, concrete, steel, and brick garden edging, save you more time and effort.
Composite Garden Edging Range of designer decorative garden edging and bender board products utilise leading manufacturing techniques and materials research to create best products for landscape design and garden care. our edging products combine the natural look and feel of hardwood timber, with the design flexibility and durability of composite materials.
Composite Garden Edging is a high quality, attractive alternative to traditional landscape edging. Composite Edging products are manufactured from recycled wood and high-density polyethylene plastic. They will not rot, split, splinter or suffer structural damage from fungal decay or termites and will provide long-term enjoyment. it will also save time and money over many alternatives, and leave you with precious time to enjoy doing the things you love!
Use Composite Edging products to ensure a long life for your landscaping projects.
I’m glad that I chose this edging. It was inexpensive, looks really good, and was very easy to install. It does come tightly wound in it’s packaging however, so I unraveled it and weighed it down (with books, cases of water) to straighten it and allow it to loosen up for 24 hrs. before installing. Then I cut it to size–again very easy–with a small hand saw. Instead of digging a deep trench as with traditional edging, I just took a small hand trowel (for gardening)and dug a small– maybe 1 or 2 inch trench around the perimeter of the shrub bed. It helps a lot to do this a couple of days after rain, the rain softens the soil. Then I unraveled the edging and staked it using the included metal stakes. Easy. Took 15 mins. tops! I think it would be nice to have a few more stakes (it comes with 5) but other than that, I am very pleased with it. It looks great.